Our youth program is designed to:
- Get your child excited about exercise to inspire a lifelong love of fitness.
- Give your child self-confidence and the belief that he or she can achieve anything!
- Teach your child to move well to help him or her avoid injury inside and outside the gym.
- Strengthen bones and muscles and promote healthy nutrition to fuel optimal development.
- Provide valuable leadership experience
- Develop teamwork skills
All of our kids coaches and assistants have completed the CrossFit Kids Trainer Course and passed a background check.
We currently participate in an ongoing strength & conditioning program for teen athletes 13-18 at Gantry Kids & Teens in Long Island City.Learn More
Youth Athletic Camp
- Introduce and improve strength and conditioning for NYC youth
- Introduce teens to the sport of Olympic Weightlifting
- Provide a supportive environment in which teens can develop a strong sense of purpose and achievement
- Identify athletes who have the potential to compete in Olympic Weightlifting at the national or international level
The following is included:
- 30 hours of coached small group training lead by USA Weightlifting Advanced Certified Coaches
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- Two afternoons of NYC sight seeing and local events
- Commemorative t-shirt
Camp and Scholarship Application
Apply For Camp and A Scholarship
We will begin accepting scholarship applications spring 2017.
Support Our Scholarship Program
We’re able to provide scholarships only through the great generosity of our community! Visit our CauseVox fundraising page to learn more about our program, and join our growing list of supporters!Visit CauseVox